Wellness Art Retreat with Gailani in Dubai A transformative experience combining creativity and mindfulness to help you slow down.
Collaborating with contemporary artist Ibrahim Gailani, this unique and immersive "Wellness Art Retreat" is the first of its kind in the UAE. The day starts with participants engaging in a guided meditation and visualization session, aimed at connecting them with their inner consciousness. Following that, there's the immersive "Painting with Music" session, allowing attendees to pour out their feelings onto the canvas. The day ends with a group reflection session, providing a safe space for sharing self-expression. And, of course, a delicious lunch at Eat & Meat restaurant is included.
This retreat is for everyone! The only prerequisites are open-mindedness and a willingness to let go. It offers an effective way to manage your emotions, release stress, and enhance clarity, creativity, innovation, and relaxation. You'll leave feeling inspired, centred, and calm, having gained new friendships and skills.
- Ticket Price from: 140.05 USD
- Ticket sales are final and are 100% non-refundable.
- Age limit: 16+
- Art supplies will be provided at the venue but all participants are welcome to bring their suppliers if they wish as long as it’s water-based Acrylic paints.
- Smoking is not allowed
- This event is accessible to People of Determination
- Parking is available
- Limited spots are available
H Dubai - Sheikh Zayed Road - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
How to get there:
- By car : Follow Sheikh Zayed Road/E11 until you see the exit for the Trade Centre District. Take the exit and keep right, following the signs for The H Dubai.
- By public transportation : You can take the Red Line metro and get off at the "World Trade Centre" Station which is the nearest metro station to the hotel. From there, you can either walk for about 10 minutes or take a short taxi ride to reach The H Dubai.
- By taxi : You can also take a taxi to The H Dubai Hotel from anywhere in Dubai. It's a famous destination and most drivers would be familiar with its location.
- 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM - Welcome speech and "Meditation & Visualization"
- 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM - Painting to Music Part 1
- 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM - Lunch at Eat & Meat
- 2:30 PM to 4:00 pm - Painting to Music Part 2
- 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm - Reflections & Group Deliberation